Canadian, handmade, vegan, organic, tea infused - need I say more? Bare English is a one of a kind company based in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Their mission is to bring organics to the masses. Their lip balm is the result of extensive market research that led to the development of a product that is organic, vegan and infused with tea. They capture the essence of city life and the goodness of nature all in one tiny tube.
What's in them?
- Candelilla Wax is wax that comes from the leaves and stems of the candelilla plant.
- Jojoba Oil is a natural moisturizer that is easily absorbed and friendly to even the most sensitive of skins.
- Almond Oil is a rich source of vitamin E.
- Cocoa Butter is the ultimate moisturizer!
- Vitamin E is known as one of the most healing and effective antioxidants in the skincare industry, it protects the skin from everyday environmental exposure and damage.
- Coconut Oil is a rejuvenating moisturizer on every type of skin.
- Olive Oil is extremely rich in antioxidants and slows the natural aging process.
- Castor Oil is a natural emollient that penetrates deep into skin and helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
I had a great opportunity to try out their three new flavours and have sworn to never go back to those typical petroleum based balms.
Pink Grapefruit: Gaaaaaah, it smells so darn good! This particular lip balm is infused with white tea leaves.
Cucumber Melon: I was really excited about this flavour because I'm already obsessed with cucumber melon soap! This lip balm is infused with green tea leaves.
Vanilla Almond: This one is probably my absolute favourite out of the three. I am so surprised with how much it actually smells and tastes like almonds. This lip balm is infused with white tea leaves.
My lips are left smooth for days, and never completely dry again. You can immediately tell how fast the lip balm is absorbed into your lips and moisturizers them. They are absolutely perfect for the winter dryness and even just for a nice shine!
You can find out where to purchase your own here.